Saturday 10 January 2009

Funkspiration.

Old performance from "Icon: Janet Jackson," MTV's ephemeral series of tribute specials. I used to watch this video every day in High School after I downloaded it off Kazaa Lite. I wanted to watch it again today, now with a keener eye for choreo and performance, and their performance still blows me away. I wish Pink, Usher, and Mya would dance like this more often. Also, I realized that Janet Jackson is a locker! Man, I had no idea what I was watching.



R.I.P BABI GURL

1 comment:

SuJ said...

damn. aaliyah. what a trip.

but i know what you mean though. i remember watching that clip before, but after knowing what i know now, theres more more appreciation for it.

and i agree, artists today need to dance more like that. tired of love in this club.. haha